:: Monday Mantra :: When in doubt, write it out ::
Recently I fell back into my habit of journaling daily. It is such a cathartic release that I sometimes take for granted. This week's Monday Mantra is a gentle reminder that writing your feelings out can assist you in releasing thoughts or ideas that no longer serve you. Journaling can also be a catalyst for new ideas and creative flow. I challenge you to begin each day this week with 10 minutes of writing. Notice how this makes you feel throughout the day. Here is a list of 10 journal prompts to jump start your mornings and spark your imagination.
1. Who do you admire? Why?
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
3. What is something/someone that you miss?
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
5. What is your biggest goal?
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. Describe your perfect day.
8. What is frustrating you right now?
9. If money was no object, what would you buy and why?
10. Write 7 things you do everyday. How does that list make you feel?
Writing makes me feel like I have had a weight lifted off my shoulders. It's a therapeautic ritual that I highly recommend to everyone. Give it a try and see the difference it makes. xx